It is essential to ensure that you take a strong and healthy breakfast in the morning. Eating good breakfast enables you to carry on with your regular daily activities perfectly well. Preparing a good toast, sandwiches ad muffins makes your children enjoy their day at school. That is why it is important to invest in a good 4 slice toaster since it comes with many benefits. Toasters are usually compact and so do not require a big space. They are also safe especially with children since they are made with cool exteriors. Therefore, it is a great idea to make sure that you choose the best 4 slice toaster and the one that fits your needs.
- 1 Top 5 Best 4 Slice Toasters 2018
- 2 How to Choose the Best 4 Slice Toaster
- 3 Best 4 Slice Toaster Reviews
- 3.1 1. Morphy Richard Accents Four Slice Toaster
- 3.2 2. De’Longhi Brillante Faceted Four Slice Toaster
- 3.3 3. Morphy Richards Prism Four Slice Toaster
- 3.4 4. Breville Impressions 4 Slice Toaster
- 3.5 5. Morphy Richards Aspect Stainless Steel 4 Slice Toaster
- 3.6 6. Russell Hobbs 21302 Legacy 4 Slice Toaster
- 4 Which 4 slice toaster is the best?
- 5 Conclusion
Top 5 Best 4 Slice Toasters 2018
How to Choose the Best 4 Slice Toaster
Knowing the best 4 slice toaster to buy can be difficult since there is variety of them in the market. Therefore, consider some of these factors that will enable you to choose the best toaster.
Easy to Clean
Before buying 4 slice toaster ensure that it is easier to clean. Check whether it has removable cramp tray and non-stick interiors that make the device easy to clean. So instead of you tipping your toaster upside down and shaking the crumbs out, you just need to slide the crumb tray from the bottom of the gadget.
Ensure the 4 slice toaster has all the features that will enable to cook various types of food. It should also be simple to use. Every device should come with a manual to guide on the usage of the device. The toaster should have unique features such as defrost settings that allow frozen bread from the freezer to toast without any hustle. Reheat option helps when your toast is ready before the rest of the breakfast is ready. It warms the cold toast without browning it. Cancel option enables you to stop the toasting cycle before it ends. This happens especially when the bread is burning.
Best 4 slice toaster should have auto-centring that guides the sliced bread from side to side to prevent it from uneven toasting. Make sure that the device will be in a position to serve you well and produces evenly cooked bread.
This feature is essential since it will help you to know the toaster that suits you best. Check what size of bread it can toast whether thick or thin. It should be adjustable depending on the type of bread.
The cooking time of 4 slice toaster varies from device to device. The device will automatically pop out the bread when the toasting process is complete. Therefore, to end up with the best 4 slice toaster, consider how fast it toasts.
Consider the material that the toaster is made of. Some are made of chrome finish which is shiny and show fingerprints unlike stainless steel and plastic coated toasters. Stainless steel is commonly used nowadays due to its accents features and durability metal. Ensure you get the toaster that works well for you and that is a good conductor of heat.
Choose the toaster that is has a long warranty. Toasters come with a warranty of 10 to 15 years. It ensures that your device is safe just in case any problem occurs.
Ensure that you check the wattage of the toaster before buying. Put into consideration that when the wattage is the toaster will heat up fast and cook quickly.
Toasters come in different colours such as red, white, black, blue and red. Go for the colour that will not show a lot of dirt, and that will not show finger prints. White also gets dirty very fast and tends to appear old.
Best 4 Slice Toaster Reviews
Everyone enjoys having a good breakfast. There are various devices that assist to make a tasty and healthy breakfast. Therefore consider these several types of 4 slice toasters that will make your life easier at home.
1. Morphy Richard Accents Four Slice Toaster
Morphy Richard Accent has a smart appearance and is compact to fit in a modern kitchen. And so if you are searching for the best 4 slice toaster that has excellent performance and simple to operate then buying Morphy, Richard Accents will be a great idea.
- It has reheat control settings that enable you to reheat your snack faster.
- Have frozen settings that are convenient.
- It has variable browning control.
- Comes with cord storage that assists in ensuring your kitchen remains neat and tidy.
- Power and voltage of 1800W AND 240 V.
- Made of stainless material.
- It weighs 2.3 kg.
- It toasts evenly.
- The slots are wide to accommodate standard size of bread.
- It is faster.
- It has a great appearance.
- Two years warranty.
- When toasting one slice you have to keep on adjusting the temperature.
- Electric plugs are extremely short.
- It is slow.
It is an excellent toaster and would highly recommend it to people since it makes good toasts that your entire family can enjoy. Although the device is slower than other toasters, we found it to be of high quality and excellent performance.
2. De’Longhi Brillante Faceted Four Slice Toaster
De’Longhi Brillante is a lovely looking device that performs very well. It ensures that your bread toasts well without burning. This is the best four slice toaster that is of high quality and very affordable.
- De’Longhi Brillante toaster is faceted with plastic and is black in colour.
- It has electronic control for defrosting, cancel and reheat functions.
- Has extra –lift position that helps to remove small items and deep crumb trays.
- It has one year warranty.
- Comes with variable width slots and electronic browning controls.
- Weight –the toaster weighs 2.3 kg.
- Power and voltage of 1800w and 240v.
- It has a beautiful appearance.
- Cleans easily.
- It is affordable.
- It is efficient.
- Simple to operate.
- The toaster does not toast the bread evenly.
De’Longhi Brillante is a great device that will give you value for your money. I have found it very useful since it is very efficient. This appliance is simple to operate, and so anyone can be able to cook with it. This toaster is perfect and therefore can be highly recommended.
3. Morphy Richards Prism Four Slice Toaster
If you are looking for a device that is stylish and easy to use, then Morphy Richards is an excellent option for you. Morphy Richard 248102 is ideal for preparing breakfast for the large family. It is of high quality and delivers good end results.
- It has unique prism pattern.
- Comes with auto high lift which enables you to simply remove your bread when it is ready.
- Control settings that ensures that you select the preferred level of browning whilst.
- It has removable crumb trays that make it easy to clean.
- Deep width slot that ensures that bread cooked evenly regardless of its size.
- This Best 4 slice toaster operates at power and voltage of 1800 watts and 220v.
- It weighs 2.6kg.
- It has a great and stylish design.
- Clear functions and easy to operate.
- Prevents you from burning the toast no matter the amount of heat.
- Allows the bread to toast evenly.
- It is bulky.
- The plugs of the toaster are not long.
This product is perfect for someone who is looking for a stylish design. We can highly recommend this device to someone with a big kitchen since it is bulky but has excellent performance. Purchasing this device will be a great investment.
4. Breville Impressions 4 Slice Toaster
If you are looking for a toaster with an easily adjustable slider and does its job well allowing everything from lightly toasted to nearly burned, Breville impressions toaster is a good option. The toaster looks good and stylish. It is well built and compact. Despite not having a huge footprint, it toasts 4 slices. The Breville impressions toaster is powerful and convenient.
- Comes with Ridged textured design.
- Defrost function, reheat, and the mid-cycle cancel functions.
- A cool wall feature and a mid-cycle cancel button reducing the chances of burning your toast or hands.
- Comes with illuminating buttons allowing you to see the settings you have selected.
- Comes with a removable crumb tray thus easy to clean.
- It has a non-slip fleet.
- It has a cord storage feature.
- Lovely looking.
- Controls are easy to use and understand.
- Works on a range of foods.
- It has an adjustable slider.
- Left-hand side slots don’t operate on their own; the right hand should be in operation for it to work.
- Smoke alarm easily goes off.
One thing I like about this product is the fact that it can work on a range of foods. I would recommend it to someone who is looking for a toaster that’s easy to use and understand. I like the fact that it is well built and compact hence a good investment.
5. Morphy Richards Aspect Stainless Steel 4 Slice Toaster
If you are looking for a decent toaster that produces exceedingly good toasts, Morphy Richards will work well for you. The toaster can accommodate decent sized crumpets and bread, and its controls work perfectly well. It works quickly, and you can check out the toast as you cook.
- Power and voltage-This toaster operate at 1800 watts and 240V.
- The toaster weighs 2.7kg.
- Comes with a cancel button that allows you to cancel the toasting process any time.
- Has a variable width slot that toasts the bread evenly.
- Comes with an auto high lift function that allows you remove the toast easily when ready.
- Slots accommodate different sizes of bread.
- Takes up less space.
- Simple and easy to use.
- You can check the bread during toasting.
- Good temperature range.
- Its electrical cable is short.
- Its Crumb trays are difficult to replace and remove.
One good thing I like about this product is the fact that it takes up less hence I recommended it for people with small kitchens. It produces good toasts and its slots accommodate decent sized crumpets among others. Also, I like the fact that it’s so quick and you can check how the toasting is going on.
6. Russell Hobbs 21302 Legacy 4 Slice Toaster
Russell Hobbs Toaster is built to last long as it has a solid build quality. If you are looking for an absolute cracker, then Russell Hobbs toaster is an ideal solution. It can fit different sizes of bread and is extremely lightweight, reflective, and looks good. Its buttons and knobs are very smooth and so are its levers.
- This toaster uses faster toasting technology.
- This product weighs 2.9kg.
- It consumes 2400 watts.
- It comes with a removable crumb tray.
- Wide slots- ideal for tea cakes, crumpets, and thick slices of bread.
- Faster cooking technology.
- Incremental settings such that you do not go from lightly toasted to burn.
- Stylish and easy to operate.
- Comes with wide slots.
- Comes with sticky labels that are at times impossible to remove.
- Does not toast evenly.
Russell Hobbs toaster is a great value for your money as it’s stylish and delivers quality toasts. I recommend this toaster to people who don’t like to take much time toasting as the product is fast in toasting. The toaster is durable and will last for ages.
Which 4 slice toaster is the best?
4 slice toasters are built to perform the same function, but it’s undeniably true that some toasters are better than others. Russell Hobbs 4 slice toaster is the best 4 slice toaster you should have in your kitchen. It has a solid built quality and can perform for a reasonable number of years. It uses fast toasting technology the toaster is an absolute cracker and extremely reflective.
When choosing the best slice toaster, I recommended that you let your tastes and preferences guide you in the decision you make. It’s good that you consider the size of the toaster, price, durability, and the technology it uses. If you are looking for a toaster that can work on a range of foods, go for Breville toaster. It has defrost, mid-cycle, and reheat functions that improve its performance. If you are in search for a fast toasting toaster, I recommended that you go with the Russell Hobbs option.