In this review, we shall have an in-depth look at five best facial steamers, their key features & their pros & cons.
Best Facial Steamers 2019
Panasonic EH-SA31 Facial Steamer
KINGA Nano Ionic Facial Steamer
DBPOWER Nano Lonic Facial Steamer
KINGDOMCARES Nano Ionic Warm Mist Facial Steamer
Lychee Facial Mist Steamer
Top 5 Best Facial Steamer Reviews in the UK
Here is a list of five Facial Steamers that can be a good deal for you.
1. Panasonic EH-SA31 Facial Steamer with Nanoe Care Technology
If you are looking for a facial steamer that is super easy to use with simple instruction, Panasonic facial steamer is a best option for you. Its small water chamber allows you to quickly push out steam to your skin. The steam element is immovable thus you only need to move your head around.
- Panasonic facial steamer comes with a 6-minute spa that enables you to enjoy a spa treatment at your home.
- Comes in a compact design.
- It has smaller sized particles that allow water to penetrate and get retained in the skin easily.
- Easy to use.
- Comes with a measurement tape.
- Gives a good flow of steam.
- Runs out of the water quickly.
- It has a small chamber.
- Requires ionised water.
2. KINGA Nano Ionic Facial Steamer
KINGA facial steamer heats up quickly and easy to use. It works in a way such that the steam comes out very quickly covering your whole face. It produces steam that is not too hot. However, you will require to turn your face a few times to the side so you can take a breather from the steam. You should use this steamer after you have cleansed your face before putting cream in the morning, putting on toner, and is possible use it prior to removing makeup.
- This Nano steamer uses highly miniaturised PTC (Positive Thermal Coefficient) ceramic heating element whose function is to produce a powerful visible steam and vaporise clean water.
- The steamer functions by activating the hydrophilic factor and replenishing water in the skin and as such promotes collagen regeneration whose effect is to soften the cuticle, removes metal deposits, improves your skin nutritional absorbency, and kills skin bacteria.
- Comes with a UV lamp that serves as an on the indicator that lights up the steam outlet hole and at the same time sterilising the steam to enable it to reach your skin in an effective condition.
- Comes with a lead and instruction booklet.
- Easy to use and takes less time to heat up.
- Prevents and reduces acne.
- Leaves the skin glowing and soft.
- Loosens up stubborn and unsightly whiteheads and blackheads.
- Large nozzle.
- A bit expensive compared to other steamers.
- The steam can be very hot to some people.
3. DBPOWER Nano Lonic Facial Steamer
If you are looking for a steamer that will clear your hair follicles, increase blood circulation, narrow your poles, and effectively clean your skin, DBPOWER is your ideal option. It is a simple device to use and can provide steam for about 8-10 minutes. You should wash your face before steaming to avoid makeup debris going to your pores.
- This steamer operates at a distance fog at the mouth of about 20cm.
- DBPOWER uses nano-ionic advanced technology which produces nano-ionic steam that goes deep into the skin.
- It takes the steamer about 20 seconds to produce hot mist, and it can last 6-8 minutes.
- With the small handle, this product is portable.
- It takes less heat up time.
- Improves oxygen absorption and cell vitality.
- Not suitable for people with sensitive or allergic skin.
- Produces a strange smell especially when used for the first three times.
4. KINGDOMCARES Nano Ionic Cool Mist Facial Steamer
If you are looking for the best facial steamer with detailed instructions that are concise, clear and informative, KINGDOMCARES is the way to go. It has a small design is compact and small but sleek and stylish. It comes with an adjustable nozzle that you can rotate easily at 360-degrees. The steamer is ideal for providing nutrients and oxygen and moisturising the skin.
- It produces non-irritant steam that relieves dry skin, reduces slight inflammation, and removing redness.
- It rapidly turns water into steam within a minute.
- Comes with a removable spray tube that makes it occupy less indoor space. It can serve as an indoor humidifier and facial steamer.
- Easy to use and assemble.
- Comes with concise and clear instructions.
- Well packaged.
- Ideal for winter months.
- Not very durable.
- A bit expensive.
5. Lychee Portable Facial Mist Steamer
If you are looking for a facial steamer that does as it says, portable, and very helpful, Lychee facial steamer is the way to go. It comes with easy to follow instructions. It is simple to use as it is a solid device that is attractive and well made. This steamer can cleanse deep layers of your skin, replenish moisture as well as discharge toxins.
- Easy to use.
- Solid and attractive.
- Functions in a professional style.
- Functions best with distilled water.
- Requires you to keep your face at a distance of around 20cm and you ought to be near a power source.