Most of us desire to have smooth and flawless skin. But unfortunately, it is only a few people who are lucky enough to have a perfect complexion. In most of the time, we find ourselves with conditions that we are struggling with. It is, therefore, important to consider owning a facial steamer or receive facial services from a spa. Use of this device ensures that you have softer and clearer skin. The hot steam opens up the pores exposing dirt and grime thus making it easier to cleanse. In this review, we shall have an in-depth look at five best facial steamers, their key features & their pros & cons.
- 1 Best Facial Steamers 2018
- 2 What is a facial steamer?
- 3 How a facial steamer works?
- 4 Why facial steamers are good for the skin
- 5 Top 5 Best Facial Steamer Reviews in the UK
- 6 Which Facial Steamer is the best?
- 7 How to Choose the Best Facial Steamer
- 8 Benefits of Facial Steamer
- 9 Conclusion
Best Facial Steamers 2018
Panasonic EH-SA31 Facial Steamer
KINGA Nano Ionic Facial Steamer
DBPOWER Nano Lonic Facial Steamer
KINGDOMCARES Nano Ionic Warm Mist Facial Steamer
Lychee Facial Mist Steamer
What is a facial steamer?
Facial steamer is a gadget that uses warm water and essential oils to assist in cleansing the skin. This product can be used at home but is mostly used in spas and salons that provide facial services. The steamer is used in opening of pores and stimulation of skin cells that aids in improving circulation. By opening the pores, it will be easier to remove dirt and bacteria and so the skin texture will improve. Thus making the product very effective.
How a facial steamer works?
These devices are simple to use, and you can learn the procedure very fast. You simply need to add some water to the small reservoir which is at the base of the unit and then turn it on. The water is usually heated after some few minutes and produces steam.
The product will notify you when it is hot and fit to be used. Then you place your face on the steam mask and let the steam work on your face leaving your skin looking smooth and brighter.
Why facial steamers are good for the skin
The process of steaming is good for the skin since it is not toxic. It is very natural because it only uses water vapour to cleanse your face. This device is ideal for you when you want to get rid of stubborn dirt and grime from your face. It does not produce any chemical that can be harmful to your skin. The heat produced enables the water and clean the pores thoroughly. The heat opens the pores of your skin enabling water to penetrate easily removing the dirt and grime that has accumulated on your skin.
Top 5 Best Facial Steamer Reviews in the UK
Here is a list of five Facial Steamers that can be a good deal for you.
1. Panasonic EH-SA31 Facial Steamer with Nanoe Care Technology
If you are looking for a facial steamer that is super easy to use with simple instruction, Panasonic facial steamer is a best option for you. Its small water chamber allows you to quickly push out steam to your skin. The steam element is immovable thus you only need to move your head around.
- Panasonic facial steamer comes with a 6-minute spa that enables you to enjoy a spa treatment at your home.
- Comes in a compact design.
- It has smaller sized particles that allow water to penetrate and get retained in the skin easily.
- Easy to use.
- Comes with a measurement tape.
- Gives a good flow of steam.
- Runs out of the water quickly.
- It has a small chamber.
- Requires ionised water.
2. KINGA Nano Ionic Facial Steamer
KINGA facial steamer heats up quickly and easy to use. It works in a way such that the steam comes out very quickly covering your whole face. It produces steam that is not too hot. However, you will require to turn your face a few times to the side so you can take a breather from the steam. You should use this steamer after you have cleansed your face before putting cream in the morning, putting on toner, and is possible use it prior to removing makeup.
- This Nano steamer uses highly miniaturised PTC (Positive Thermal Coefficient) ceramic heating element whose function is to produce a powerful visible steam and vaporise clean water.
- The steamer functions by activating the hydrophilic factor and replenishing water in the skin and as such promotes collagen regeneration whose effect is to soften the cuticle, removes metal deposits, improves your skin nutritional absorbency, and kills skin bacteria.
- Comes with a UV lamp that serves as an on the indicator that lights up the steam outlet hole and at the same time sterilising the steam to enable it to reach your skin in an effective condition.
- Comes with a lead and instruction booklet.
- Easy to use and takes less time to heat up.
- Prevents and reduces acne.
- Leaves the skin glowing and soft.
- Loosens up stubborn and unsightly whiteheads and blackheads.
- Large nozzle.
- A bit expensive compared to other steamers.
- The steam can be very hot to some people.
3. DBPOWER Nano Lonic Facial Steamer
If you are looking for a steamer that will clear your hair follicles, increase blood circulation, narrow your poles, and effectively clean your skin, DBPOWER is your ideal option. It is a simple device to use and can provide steam for about 8-10 minutes. You should wash your face before steaming to avoid makeup debris going to your pores.
- This steamer operates at a distance fog at the mouth of about 20cm.
- DBPOWER uses nano-ionic advanced technology which produces nano-ionic steam that goes deep into the skin.
- It takes the steamer about 20 seconds to produce hot mist, and it can last 6-8 minutes.
- With the small handle, this product is portable.
- It takes less heat up time.
- Improves oxygen absorption and cell vitality.
- Not suitable for people with sensitive or allergic skin.
- Produces a strange smell especially when used for the first three times.
4. KINGDOMCARES Nano Ionic Cool Mist Facial Steamer
If you are looking for the best facial steamer with detailed instructions that are concise, clear and informative, KINGDOMCARES is the way to go. It has a small design is compact and small but sleek and stylish. It comes with an adjustable nozzle that you can rotate easily at 360-degrees. The steamer is ideal for providing nutrients and oxygen and moisturising the skin.
- It produces non-irritant steam that relieves dry skin, reduces slight inflammation, and removing redness.
- It rapidly turns water into steam within a minute.
- Comes with a removable spray tube that makes it occupy less indoor space. It can serve as an indoor humidifier and facial steamer.
- Easy to use and assemble.
- Comes with concise and clear instructions.
- Well packaged.
- Ideal for winter months.
- Not very durable.
- A bit expensive.
5. Lychee Portable Facial Mist Steamer
If you are looking for a facial steamer that does as it says, portable, and very helpful, Lychee facial steamer is the way to go. It comes with easy to follow instructions. It is simple to use as it is a solid device that is attractive and well made. This steamer can cleanse deep layers of your skin, replenish moisture as well as discharge toxins.
- Easy to use.
- Solid and attractive.
- Functions in a professional style.
- Functions best with distilled water.
- Requires you to keep your face at a distance of around 20cm and you ought to be near a power source.
Which Facial Steamer is the best?
Facial steamers perform similar functions, but there are those that do perform better than others. The KINGA facial steamer is the best as it leaves the skin glowing and soft reduces and prevents acne and open sinuses. It can help the face to release all dirt, oil, bacteria, toxins, and impurities. It comes with good package content.
How to Choose the Best Facial Steamer
It is essential to ensure that the device has all the required features. This will enable you to carry out the process very efficiently. Your face is a very sensitive area, and so it requires total care and attention.
Before purchasing the facial steamer, consider its price. Ensure that you buy the one that is within your means. Look for the device that is affordable and still is of good quality.
Before making any order, it is essential to consider checking the policies and the warranty of the device. This way, you will be assured that your device is fully protected from any harm that may occur.
Benefits of Facial Steamer
Steaming your face will increase the circulation of blood. The hot steam from the steamer will cause a reaction on your body whereby it will increase the amount of blood flow in your skin. This process will aid in cooling your face since the blood contains nutrients and oxygen.
Steam contributes greatly to a healthy and younger skin. The moisture that is produces from steam helps in removing dead skin cells. As we get older, it becomes difficult for our skin to shed the dead skin thus making us appear dry and aged. The steam will act as a lubricant that will leave your skin looking fresh.
The heat that is produced by steam opens up the pores enabling the steam to penetrate deeper into the skin removing all the dirt and grime. This is a very efficient method since it moisturises your skin leaving it beautiful and stunning.
Atomiser the steam
Facial steamer atomises the steam by making sure that the steam particles are tiny and can be easily absorbed by the skin. This is because the regular steam particles are usually very large.
By doing a regular cleansing, it will reduce the chances of your face developing health problems, lashes and ageing that can later cost you a lot of money when trying to look for a solution. The steam only requires water and electricity and so no additional cost. You can also carry on the procedure by yourself reducing the cost of the spa.
Steamer exposes the face to the steam which aids in opening up of the pores and lifts dirt, grime and pollutant to the surface. This makes it possible to remove the dirt easily. This process is very efficient since it eliminates the whiteheads and blackheads very easily.
Choosing the best facial steamer depends entirely on your taste and preferences. When choosing a facial steamer, choose one that helps your face release all dirt, impurities and toxins. In such case, I recommended the KINGA Nano Ionic Facial Steamer. Though a bit expensive, the facial steamer comes with guaranteed results. If you the kind who are looking for a steamer that keeps water for a longer time, avoid the Panasonic facial steamer as it runs out of the water quickly.